Próbáld meg ezt a keresést az összes kötetre kiterjesztve: blessing
6 - 5 találat összesen 0 találatból.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able afflicted Almighty appear Author become believe blessing called cause Christ Christian conscience consider creatures danger darkness death difficulty divine doctrine doubt duty earth eternal evil expectations eyes faith Father fear feel folly future give given glory Gospel guilt hand happiness hath hearts heaven holy honour hope human important instruction Jesus Jews judge judgment knowledge labours less light live look Lord means ment mercy mind misery moral nature necessary ness never night offered ourselves pains past pleasure practice present promises Prophet Providence reason receive religion require salvation Saviour SERMON shew sinner sins soul spirit stand strength suffer surely teach tells thee things thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue voice whole wicked wisdom wise wonderful
39. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
17. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward ; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him...
319. oldal - I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing : therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live...
143. oldal - The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
119. oldal - For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God : and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? and if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
66. oldal - And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented, of whom the world was not worthy. They wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.