Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Cause and Cure of Infidelity: With an Account of the Author's Conversion
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
acts of Pilate ancient answer atheist Babylon beast believe Bible language body book of Joshua called cause CHAPTER Christ Christian church concerning confess continue CURE OF INFIDELITY death deist doctrine earth Egypt evidences of Christianity falsehood father favour feel hate hath hear heard heart heathen heaven history of Egypt holy horns hundred ignorant inquire Isaac Newton Israelites Jerusalem Jews kind king kingdom knew land learned lived look Lord love darkness Medes mind nation never notice observe Old Testament once pagan pass plain Porphyry prophecy prophet Ptolemy reader reason receive religion remember Roman Rome Saviour scoffers Scriptures seemed sophism soul speak spirit strange suppose Syria tell thee things thou shalt thought thousand tion told truth unbeliever understand unto verse volume whilst wicked wish words writing
51. oldal - And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains ; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
121. oldal - The beast that thou sawest, was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition : and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, (whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
291. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united ! for in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
271. oldal - For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
296. oldal - For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, And as a root out of a dry ground. He hath no form nor comeliness; And when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
121. oldal - And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
275. oldal - And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest. 10 And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard ; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger : I am the LORD your God.
301. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary ; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
277. oldal - Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the LORD thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him.