Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge ancient angels Antichrist Apostles Augustin authority baptism believe Bishop blessed blood body bread called Catholic cause CHAPTER Christ Christian Chrysostom church commanded confess contrary council dead death doctrine doth epistle error eternal faith false fathers flesh follow gift give given God's gospel grace Greek hands hath heaven heretics Hierom holy Holy Ghost holy scriptures honour John judgment justice justified Latin learned live Lord Lord's marriage married matter meaning merit ministers necessary never offered Papists Paul person Peter plain Pope Popish pray prayers preaching priest priesthood prove reason received religion respect rest Rome sacrament sacrifice Saints saith salvation scrip scriptures sense showeth sins speak speaketh spirit taken teach Testament things thou tion tongue translation true truth understand unto whereof whole word worship writings
96. oldal - Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
129. oldal - What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded ; 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
373. oldal - And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
125. oldal - I am the living bread which came down out of heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: yea and the bread which I will give is my flesh, for the life of the world.
81. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
9. oldal - And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
12. oldal - The saints on earth, and all the dead But one communion make ; All join in Christ, their living head, And of his grace partake.
322. oldal - He who was in the form of God, and thought it no robbery to be equal with God...
253. oldal - Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them ; as it is written, the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.