Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acquainted admiration affliction afford amongst appear attain attendance awful become believe blessed cause cerned children of Israel Christ Christian consider dear friend desire Divine Divine Grace doctrine duty enabled endeavour enjoy enjoyment eternal exem express faith favoured fear feel felt finer feelings grace happiness HARVARD COLLEGE hath heart heaven heavenly holy Holy Spirit honourable hope human humble humility important impressed improvement intellect irreligion Jesus kingdom knowledge labour language lence letter light Liverpool Lord Lord Bacon Lowton mankind meeting ment mercy Metho Methodists mind moral nature ness never ourselves outward passions peace Penketh perfect pleasure possess preserve pursuits reason religion religious rendered salvation Saviour Scriptures sensible sentiments Sir William Jones situation soul spirit strength sublime taste thankful thee things thou hast tical tion trial true truth unto virtue Warrington whilst WILLIAM THOMPSON wisdom worship youth
13. oldal - In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an Angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
13. oldal - Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light 1 let him trust in the Name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
52. oldal - Why should ye be stricken any more ? ye will revolt more and more : the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
12. oldal - Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
1. oldal - For honourable age is not that which standeth in length of time, nor that is measured by number of years. But wisdom is the grey hair unto men, and an unspotted life is old age.
150. oldal - The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous : the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
12. oldal - Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth ; keep the door of my lips.
16. oldal - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.
16. oldal - Spirit, with which, for awful reasons, he has animated a portion of matter on earth, that we call man. It is a silent act in which the soul divests itself of outward things, flies into heaven and pours forth all its wants, wishes, hopes, fears, guilt or pleasure, into the bosom of an Almighty Friend.