Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Manual of Prayers for the Use of the Catholic Laity (Classic Reprint)
Baltimore Catholic Church
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
according Almighty Altar Amen Angels believe beseech Thee bless the Lord Blessed Blood Body bread Christian Church commandments confess Cross death deliver desire Deus didst divine Domine earth ejus enemies eternal everlasting evil faithful Father give Glory grace graciously grant hands hath hear heart heaven Holy Ghost honor hope humbly Hymn iniquities Jesus Christ Let us pray light living Lord Jesus Christ Mary Mass mind Mother nobis offer omnes Passion peace praise prayer present Priest Psalm receive Sacrament sacred Saints salvation Sancti Saviour says Season semper sinner sins soul spiritu Sunday super thanks Thine things Thou art Thou hast Thy holy Thy mercy Thy servants tibi tion true truth tuæ tuam turn tuum unto Thee Vespers Virgin vouchsafe whole
241. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
86. oldal - Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying ; Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
251. oldal - And it came to pass, that when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb ; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost, and she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
64. oldal - WE praise thee, O God; we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
237. oldal - And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
232. oldal - And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, (because he was of the house and lineage of David,) to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
233. oldal - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee ? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son.
243. oldal - And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband; and I heard a great voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God is with men. He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them...
229. oldal - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.