Jesus Is Coming: God's Hope for a Restless World
Kregel Publications, 1908 - 256 oldal
(Foreword by John F. Walvoord) A helpful sourcebook of Scripture on the subject of the second coming of Christ.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
The Principal Event
Preach the Word
Some Ojections Considered
2 It discourages work
4 My kingdom is not of this world
5 The kingdom of God is within you
Continue to Watch A little while
The faith of the early church
The Apostles were not mistaken
Rapture and Revelation
The Church and the Millennial
The kingdom still future
The church will be rewarded
The true Church
The Bride of Christ
Tribulation Resurrection Judgment
6 The kingdom of God is not meat and drink
7 Flesh and Blood
8 The work of the Holy Spirit a failure
9 The Gospel a failure
10 The Gospel not preached in all the world
11 Some here live to see the kingdom
12 Gloomy view of the future
13 Cruel to the unsaved
14 This generation
Israel Is to Be Restored
The second restoration
All nations shall flow unto Israel
Look upon Me
The cleansing of Israel
Confusing Israel with the church
The day of Jacobs trouble
The Study of Prophecy
A Practical Doctrine
The Coming of the Lord
Anathema or Comfort
The Bride of Christ
The Jews returning
Watchman What of the night?
Plan of the Aiōns Ages
The Time of the End
Signs of Christs Imminent Coming
2 Perilous times
5 Worldwide evangelism
6 Rich men
Ye shall be witnesses
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts aions angels Antichrist appear Assyria beast Behold believe blessed body bride bring called caught Christ church cometh coming Corinthians Daniel darkness David dead death destroy doctrine dwell earth Ephesians Ezekiel faith Father fire flesh follow future Gentiles give given glory gospel hand hath hear heart heaven Hebrews holy Holy Spirit hope Isaiah Israel Jeremiah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment King kingdom land light literal living look Lord Jesus Luke Mark Matthew means night pass passages Peter preached present promise prophecy prophets raised Rapture receive reign rest resurrection Revelation righteousness Romans saints saith the LORD saved say unto Scripture Spirit stand suffer Surely thee Thessalonians things thou thousand throne Timothy Tribulation true truth unto verses voice waiting watch witness Zechariah
122. oldal - And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years...
145. oldal - His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...
155. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
97. oldal - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God ; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof : from such turn away.
17. oldal - But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
206. oldal - And he answered and said unto them, "Have ye not read that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, 'For this cause shall a man leave father and mother and shall cleave to his wife; and they twain shall be one flesh'? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
83. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains...
161. oldal - And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, 'Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: "for all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
104. oldal - Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest; for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
144. oldal - But the wise answered, saying. Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you : but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage : and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.