Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Principles of the Christian Religion Explained: In a Brief Commentary ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
able according Acts angels answered Behold believe blessed blood body born bring called church commandment commit concerning continue David dead death delivered devil duty earth eternal everlasting evil faith Father fear flesh forgive gave give given glory God's grace hand hast hath hear heart heaven Holy Ghost honour Israel Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment keep king kingdom live Lord Jesus Christ Luke manner Matt means nature ourselves perfect person pray prayer preach promised PROOFS PROOFS SUBJOINED Psalm punishment raised receive repentance right hand righteousness saith salvation saved Saviour say unto Scriptures sent shew sins soul speak Spirit suffer teach thee ther things thou shalt true truth viii whatsoever witness worship
154. oldal - The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage : But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more : for they are equal unto the angels ; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
93. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh : how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God...
102. oldal - Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
80. oldal - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
115. oldal - But Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
178. oldal - And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
304. oldal - O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me : shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow-servant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
243. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed, came where he was ; and when he saw him he had compassion on him, and went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
147. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ ; and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ...