Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able angels apostle appear assurance believe blessed blood body bring called carry cause Christ Christian church comfort concerning consequence consider continue conversion covenant dead death desire divine doctrine earth effectual elect eternal everlasting evil experience eyes faith fall Father favour fear feel follow give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven Hence hold holy Holy Ghost honour hope human Jesus Christ John justified leave less light live look Lord means merit mind moral nature never obedience observe once perfect person present reason receive render repentance righteousness saints salvation sanctification saved scripture sense shine sinner sins soul sound speak Spirit stand sufferings suppose surely thee things thou throne tion true truth unto walk whole wish
425. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
346. oldal - Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts : we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
46. oldal - The centurion answered and said. Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
133. oldal - Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
19. oldal - God's purpose by his spirit working in due season: they through grace obey the calling; they be justified freely; they be made sons of God by adoption; they be made like the image of his only begotten son Jesus Christ; they walk religiously in good works and at length by God's mercy they attain to everlasting felicity.
60. oldal - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
295. oldal - Try me, O God, and seek the ground of my heart ; prove me, and examine my thoughts. Look well if there be any way of wickedness in me ; and lead me in the way everlasting.
22. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation, through sanctification of the Spirit, and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.