Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according affections angels answer apostle appear beginning believe better blessed blood body called Christ Christian church command concerning consequence consider continually creatures darkness death desire earth eternity evil expression eyes faith fall Father fear fire follow give given glory grace hand happiness hath hear heart heathen heaven Holy hope increase Jesus kind knowledge least less light live Lord manner means mind nature never objects observe once pain parents particular perfect perhaps persons plain pleased pleasure poor possible present reason receive regard religion rich Scripture seek sense sins soul speak spirit suffer suppose surely tempers thee things thou thought thousand true truth understanding universal unto walk wherein whole wisdom wise
205. oldal - Moses' seat : all therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do ; but do not ye after their works : for they say, and do not.
416. oldal - And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died and was buried; and in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
65. oldal - Thy people also shall be all righteous : they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
516. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
227. oldal - shine as the brightness of the firmament, and as the stars for ever and ever.
499. oldal - While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
219. oldal - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
373. oldal - But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
38. oldal - And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation ; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you ; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things ; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.