Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted apostle appears believe called Christ commands concern consider continue contrary creature death dependence desire destruction determine devils divine doctrine dreadful earth enemies enmity eternal evident evil excellency exercise expression faith Father fire follow give given glory God's God’s grace greater hand happiness hate hath heart heaven hell holy honor hope infinite interest Jesus justified kind light live look Lord manifest manner means mind misery moral nature never obedience object obligation offered perfect person promises punishment reason receive religion repentance respect restraining reward righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour scripture sense sensible shew sinners sins soul speaks Spirit stand suffer suppose tends thee things thou thoughts threatenings tion torments true truth unto verse virtue wicked worthy wrath
86. oldal - But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
30. oldal - What shall we say then ? Is the law sin ? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law : for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
255. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
35. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost...
449. oldal - Therefore, being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
284. oldal - These are they which were not defiled with women ; for they are virgins ; these are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first-fruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile; for they are without fault before the throne of God.
336. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
77. oldal - Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
394. oldal - So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the Lord be God, follow him : but if Baal then follow him.