Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Amen angel Apostles began behold believe Bethsaida Blessed blind body bread brother brought called cast chief cometh coming commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth enter eyes faith Father fear followed fruit Galilee gave give given glory Gospel hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hour Israel Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus Christ Jesus saith unto Jews John king kingdom knew light Lord Mary Master mother multitude parable pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray PRAYER preach priests prophet Questions receive saith unto say unto scribes seek seen sent servant Simon sins spake speak spirit teach tell temple thine things thou hast thou shalt took true truth unto thee Verily voice whole whosoever witness woman written
83. oldal - Let both grow together until the harvest ; and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them ; but gather the wheat into my barn.
38. oldal - And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, To preach deliverance to the captives, And recovering of sight to the...
287. oldal - This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
85. oldal - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
84. oldal - He answered and said unto them, "He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world: and the reapers are the angels. As, therefore, the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all...
263. oldal - Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took His garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also His coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted My raiment among them, and for My vesture they did cast lots.
286. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
8. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying : — " Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife : for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
263. oldal - This title then read many of the Jews : for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city : and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews ; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.