Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts already apostles appears argument asked associated attend belongs Bible bishop brethren called ceremony character chosen christians church circumstances common concern confidence consideration created deacons demand derived difference disciples distinction divine doctrine duty ecclesiastical elders epistle equal evangelist exhortation exist fact faith fathers feelings flock framed gift give given grace habits heart Holy human idea imposition of hands individual inquiry integrity labour laid laying Lord manner matter meet MICHIGAN mind minister moral Moses necessity neglect opinions ordain elders ordained particular Paul perhaps Peter preacher preaching presbyters presbytery present present occasion priests principles question reason receive Redeemer refer relation remark rendered rule scrip scriptures sent simple social society speak spiritual suppose sustained synagogue tell testament thee things Timothy trust truth unto whole
25. oldal - And the saying pleased the whole multitude. And they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost...
10. oldal - Wherefore, of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
28. oldal - Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
9. oldal - For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think ; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
20. oldal - And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you ; and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake.
20. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
18. oldal - For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them.
25. oldal - And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
36. oldal - And as soon as it was day, the elders of the people and the chief priests and the scribes came together, and led him into their council, saying, 67 Art thou the Christ?