Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answer appear attend believe better Bible blessing body boys bring called cause character child Christ Christian Church conduct continue dear death desire divine duty effect enter evil faith Father feel friends give given God's grace hand happy hear heart heaven holy hope hour important instruction interest Jesus John keep kind knowledge labour land late lessons light living London look Lord means meet mind Missionary month nature never object offer parents persons pray prayer present principle promise question reason received religious remarks respect reward rule scholars Scripture shew Society soul speak spirit Sunday Sunday-school taken teach Teachers things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wish young
114. oldal - GOD, of the Substance of the FATHER, begotten before the worlds, and Man, of the Substance of His Mother, born in the world; Perfect GOD, and Perfect Man: of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting.
259. oldal - Christian men are discerned from others that be not christened ; but it is also a sign of regeneration, or new birth, whereby, as by an instrument, they that receive baptism rightly are grafted into the Church ; the promises of the forgiveness of sin, and of our adoption to be. the sons of God by the Holy Ghost, are visibly signed and sealed; faith is confirmed and grace increased by virtue of prayer unto God.
25. oldal - Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
237. oldal - No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls, for the price of wisdom is above rubies. The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold.
114. oldal - His manhood; who although He be God and Man, yet He is not two but one Christ; one, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of the manhood into God, one altogether, not by confusion of substance but by unity of person.
189. oldal - To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice; and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him; for they know his voice.
113. oldal - And the Catholic Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance.
43. oldal - I mean an outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace given unto us, ordained by Christ himself, as a means whereby we receive the same, and a pledge to assure us thereof.
270. oldal - They did promise and vow three things in my name. First, that I should renounce the devil and all his works, the pomps and vanities of this wicked world, and all the sinful lusts of the flesh.
133. oldal - Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure : for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall : for so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.