Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Antinomians apostle appear Arminians believe Bible blessings cause character Christians church consistent conversion creatures Deists deny depravity desire divine grace doctrines duty earth eternal evidence evil exer exercise false favour feel forever give glory God's gospel grace guilt happiness hate hath heart heaven Hence Holy Spirit Hopkinsian Magazine impenitent infinite Israel ject Jesus Christ justice kingdom knowledge light ligion Lord mankind means ment mercy mind ministers moral nations nature ness never object Ordained pastor penitent perfect person pray prayer preaching principles promises punish reason religion religious repentance respecting revival righteous saints salvation saved scrip scripture selfish Sermon by Rev sinners sins Society soul specting suppose tence things thou tion total depravity transgression trines true faith truth ture Unitarians unto vessels of wrath wicked word wrath
35. oldal - ... And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
288. oldal - And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have > testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
93. oldal - Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
352. oldal - Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of aliens.
35. oldal - That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
17. oldal - Nevertheless, among the chief rulers, also, many believed on him : but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue. For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
21. oldal - So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding nothing how they might punish them, because of the people : for all men glorified God for that which was done.
148. oldal - Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
332. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come,) and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
30. oldal - Remember the former things of old: For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times the things that are not yet done, Saying, My counsel shall stand, And I will do all my pleasure...