Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
8vo price Account Agra army Author Book British Government Calcutta called Capital cause character Chief Christian College Colonel coloured command complete Comprising Containing course Court crown 8vo Dada Description Designs Dictionary doubt Durbar elected Engineers England English Engravings Essays fact FCp 8vo followed force give Governor-General Gwalior Gyajee hands History hope House Illustrations India interest Italy John language late Lectures letter LIBRARY Lord Ellenborough Maharajah Mahratta Major Maps matter military minister native Natural never Notes numerous officers ordered pass period persons Plates Portrait Post 8vo Practical present prince Professor PUBLISHED reader ready Regent relate remarkable Resident respect revised Right Royal Science Scindea Second Edition Series Sketches Square crown 8vo Third tion Translated TREASURY troops University vols Volume whole Wood Woodcuts young
10. oldal - Visits to Remarkable Places : Old Halls, Battle-Fields, and Scenes illustrative of Striking Passages in English History and Poetry. By WILLIAM HOWITT. 2 vols. square crown 8vo. with Wood Engravings, 25s. The Rural Life of England.
22. oldal - A General Dictionary of Geography, Descriptive, Physical, Statistical, and Historical ; forming a complete Gazetteer of the World. By A. KEITH JOHNSTON, FRSE 8vo. 31s. 6d. M'Culloch's Dictionary, Geographical, Statistical, and Historical, of the various Countries, Places, and principal Natural Objects in the World.
26. oldal - Encyclopaedia of Agriculture ; comprising the Theory and Practice of the Valuation, Transfer, Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and of the Cultivation and Economy of the Animal and Vegetable Productions of Agriculture; Including all the latest Improvements, a general History of Agriculture in all Countries, a Statistical View of its present State, and Suggestions for its future progress in the British Isles.
11. oldal - A Dictionary of Practical Medicine : Comprising General Pathology, the Nature and Treatment of Diseases, Morbid Structures, and the Disorders especially...
25. oldal - Mrs. Marcet's Conversations on Chemistry, in which the Elements of that Science are familiarly explained and illustrated by Experiments.
5. oldal - The VOYAGE and SHIPWRECK of ST, PAUL; with Dissertations on the Life and Writings of St. Luke and the Ships and Navigation of the Ancients.
14. oldal - Kirby and Spence's Introduction to Entomology ; or, Elements of the Natural History of Insects : Comprising an Account of Noxious and Useful Insects, of their Metamorphoses, Food, Stratagems, Habitations, Societies, Motions, Noises, Hybernation, Instinct, &c.
20. oldal - Bowdler's Family Shakspeare, cheaper Genuine Edition, complete in 1 vol. large type, with 36 Woodcut Illustrations, price 14s.
14. oldal - Th.e Dead Shot, or Sportsman's Complete Guide ; a Treatise on the Use of the Gun, Dog-breaking, Pigeon-shooting, &c. By MARKSMAN.
25. oldal - A TREATISE on the STEAM ENGINE, in its various Applications to Mines, Mills, Steam Navigation, Railways, and Agriculture, By J. BOURNE, CE Eighth Edition ; with Portrait, 37 Plates, and 546 Woodcuts. 4to. 42s. CATECHISM of the STEAM ENGINE, in its various Applications to Mines, Mills, Steam Navigation, Railways, and Agriculture.