Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according againſt Almighty alſo Amen Anſw Apoſtles appointed Baptiſm baptized beginning believe beſeech thee Biſhop bleſs bleſſed blood body bread bring child Chriſt our Lord Church Confecrator Deac Deacon dead death deliver didſt earth Eaſter everlaſting faith fall Father firſt fleſh forgive give given glory Goſpel grace grant hands hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghoſt Holy Spirit honour Jeſus Chriſt judge keep kingdom kneel knowledge Leſſon Let us pray live look Lord Jeſus Chriſt Mall mercy Morning moſt Note peace perſon pleaſe praiſe prayer preſent Prieſt Prieſt ſhall promiſe receive ſaid Saint ſame ſay the following ſhall ſay ſhall the Prieſt ſins ſoul Spirit ſtanding ſuch Sunday thanks thee to hear theſe thine things thoſe thou art thou haſt thy holy thy ſervant turned unto thee uſed Wilt world without end
235. oldal - Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; and ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
150. oldal - We yield thee hearty thanks, most merciful Father, that it hath pleased thee to regenerate this infant with thy Holy Spirit, to receive him for thine own child by adoption, and to incorporate him into thy Holy Church.
6. oldal - God; we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the powers therein. To thee Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
71. oldal - ALMIGHTY LORD, and everlasting God, vouchsafe, we beseech Thee, to direct, sanctify, and govern, both our hearts and bodies, in the ways of Thy laws, and in the works of Thy commandments...
29. oldal - Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain : Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters : who maketh the clouds his chariot ; who walketh upon the wings of the wind...
83. oldal - Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
79. oldal - Son of God, Begotten of His Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made...
4. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of Heaven, we laud and magnify Thy glorious Name ; evermore praising Thee, and saying, Holy, Holy, Holy, LORD GOD of hosts, Heaven and earth are full of Thy glory ; Glory be to Thee, O LORD Most High.
15. oldal - GOD, who art the author of peace, and lover of concord, in knowledge of whom standeth our eternal life, whose service is perfect freedom : Defend us, thy humble servants, in all assaults of our enemies ; that we, surely trusting in thy defence, may not fear the power of any adversaries, through the might of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.