Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts apostle appear Babylon beast believe blessed body brought called carried caused changed CHAP chapter Christ Cloth coming concerning covenant Daniel David dead death decree deliver destroyed destruction dominion dream earth earthly evil faithful fire flesh gather Gentile give given glory God's gold hand hath head heart heaven High holy honour hope horn interpretation iron Isaiah Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment king kingdom land light lions living Lord morning mouth Nebuchadnezzar night pass Persian present princes promises prophet Psalm raised reign remarkable represented revelation rule saints Satan Scriptures seed servants seven spirit stand stone surely thee things thou throne tree true truth understand unto vision waiting whole wicked wisdom worship writing
38. oldal - Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thy hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
118. oldal - And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety 327 days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
69. oldal - I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
68. oldal - After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly ; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
56. oldal - Return, we beseech thee, O God of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold, and visit this vine; "and the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself.
113. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
49. oldal - After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down ; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up ; that the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
115. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
22. oldal - And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.