Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able actions affecting answer appear behold better blessing bring brought called carried cause character comfort concern condition consider course direct distress doubt duty evil expect eyes fall father favour fear force fortune give given hand happiness hard hast head heart hopes human imagine instances interest kind least leave light live look Lord man's manner matter ments mind nature never object observe occasion ourselves pain pass passions pity pleasure principle prophet providence reason reflections religion seems sense SERMON serve short side sion sorrow soul speak spirits stand story strong suffered suppose tell thee things thou thought tion true trust truth turn unto vice virtue whole wise wish
219. oldal - They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look : for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.
255. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years ; few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers, in the days of their pilgrimage.
238. oldal - But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: and bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat and be merry: for this my son was dead, and is alive again ; he was lost, and is found.
50. oldal - There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor. The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds : but the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children ; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom and was unto him as a daughter.
62. oldal - And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
63. oldal - For thus saith the Lord God of Israel: 'The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth.
257. oldal - Thus have I been twenty years in thy house; I served thee fourteen years for thy two daughters, and six years for thy cattle; and thou hast changed my wages ten times.
66. oldal - And it came to pass, after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore that there was no breath left in him.
5. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.