Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Angeles asked audience Baptist beautiful believe bless Burdette called carried church close comes dead dear death early expression eyes face faith fall father feel fire gave give given half hand happy Hawk-Eye head hear heard heart hope hour human humor keep kind knew land later laugh lecture letter light living look March meet memory mind morning mother nature never newspaper night notes once passed pastor Peoria play preach remember rest Riley road Robert seemed sermon side sleep smile soldier song soul spirit stand story Sunday sweet talk tell Temple tender things thought train turned voice week write written wrote young
72. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut, where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus, and stood in the midst, and saith unto them ; Peace be unto you.
283. oldal - And they brought -young children to him, that he should touch them; and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
215. oldal - The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him : but his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob...
380. oldal - The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
214. oldal - On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him: But he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
244. oldal - Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
248. oldal - And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough : stay now thine hand.
181. oldal - And the splashing of the swimmer, in the days gone by. O the days gone by ! O the days gone by ! The music of the laughing lip, the luster of the eye ; The childish faith in fairies, and Aladdin's magic ring — The simple, soul-reposing, glad belief in everything ; When life was like a story holding neither sob nor sigh, In the golden olden glory of the days gone by.