Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels answer appear authority become believe blessing blood body called character Christian church comfort command darkness death desires destroy diligence direct divine doctrine duty earth effects evidence evil expect fact faith Father favour field fire friends give glory gospel hand happy hear heard heart heaven holy Holy Spirit hope human important influence instruction Israel Jesus Christ Judge judgment king labour land learned light live look Lord lost means mind moral nature never object offered opinions pagan parents peace person pleasure pray prayer present produce promise prophets raised reason receive religion religious render revelation rise salvation Saviour sins society soul Spirit success terrours things thou thousand tion truth understand universal unto voice whole wicked wisdom wonderful
316. oldal - So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the Lord be God, follow him : but if Baal then follow him.
309. oldal - Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
95. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me ; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me : because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
371. oldal - Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
6. oldal - And he -shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off ; and they shall -beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks : nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall -sit every man under his vine and under his fig-tree ; and none shall make them afraid : for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.
6. oldal - And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
67. oldal - Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes...
41. oldal - Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was an hungered and ye gave me no meat ; I was thirsty and ye gave me no drink ; I was a stranger and ye took me not in ; naked and ye clothed me not ; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
69. oldal - And Mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire ; and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.