Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept affections appointed assurance baptism bear become believe benefits blessed blood body bread bring broken called child chosen Christian church comes communicant communion confirmation consider death desire divine doubt drink earth eternal evil examine exhibited expected faith Father fear feast feel flesh follow forgiveness fruit gifts give given glory God's gospel grace granted hand hast hath hear heart heaven holy hope intended Jesus Christ keep kingdom leave less light living look Lord Lord's means ment mind mystery nature never ourselves partake peace perhaps pleasures pray prayer precious prepared present profession promise received refuse repentance righteousness Sacrament salvation saved Saviour seek seen sense separate signs sinner sins soul Spirit stand Supper sure taken thee things thou thought tion true truth unto
98. oldal - But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise.
190. oldal - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts : for the Coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
60. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
89. oldal - The Supper of the Lord is not only a sign of the love that Christians ought to have among themselves one to another; but rather it is a Sacrament of our Redemption by Christ's death: insomuch that to such as rightly, worthily, and with faith, receive the same, the Bread which we break is a partaking of the Body of Christ; and likewise the Cup of Blessing is a partaking of the Blood of Christ.
116. oldal - We are not worthy so much as to gather up the crumbs under thy table. But thou art the same Lord, whose property is always to have mercy...
112. oldal - Who shall ascend into heaven ? (that is, to bring Christ down from above ;) or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart : that is, the word of faith which we preach...
66. oldal - And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it : if not, it shall turn to you again.
170. oldal - Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain : and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
23. oldal - Sacraments ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.