Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledgment affection angels appear Assyria Behold believe body called cause celestial chap charity Christian church coming commanded concerning confirmed conjunction consequently correspondences David death decalogue derived divine truth doctrine earth eternal evident evil exist faith false Father follows fruit give given glorified glory ground hand hath heart heaven hell Hence Holy Holy Spirit Human Isaiah Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus John judge judgment justice King kingdom knowledges known light literal sense live Lord Lord's Luke Mark Matt Matthew means meant mind natural opened particular passages person principled prophet Psalm reason received REDEEMER relation religion represented respect salvation saved Savior seen separated shown shuns signified sins soul speak spiritual sense teaches thee thence things thou treated understanding unto viii wherefore whole wisdom Word worship written
74. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
5. oldal - Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
48. oldal - I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles...
18. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
76. oldal - For He whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the spirit by measure unto Him.
18. oldal - And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea ; and with His mighty wind shall He shake His hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
21. oldal - Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see : the blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
16. oldal - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn ; and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
16. oldal - For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light; the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.