Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection Africa appear believe Bible blessing born called cause Chapel character Christ Christian Church Class Collection congregation course death devoted died Ditto Divine England fact faith feel friends Fund give given Gospel Government hand happy heart heaven held holy hope India interest James Jesus John labours Ladies late learned less light living London look Lord Master means Meeting mind minister Miss Mission Missionary Boxes Native nature never offered once pastor persons prayer preached present Public received religion religious Sabbath Scripture Smith Society soul South speak spirit Street Subscriptions Sunday School Teacher things Thomas thought tion true truth views whole Widows young
187. oldal - BLESS the LORD, O my soul : And all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, 0 my soul, And forget not all his benefits : Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction ; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies ; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things ; So that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
187. oldal - O SING unto the LORD a new song: Sing unto the LORD, all the earth. Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; Shew forth his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the heathen, His wonders among all people.
64. oldal - Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect ? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
520. oldal - For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
120. oldal - THE groves were God's first temples. Ere man learned To hew the shaft, and lay the architrave. And spread the roof above them, — ere he framed The lofty vault, to gather and roll back The sound of anthems ; in the darkling wood, Amidst the cool and silence, he knelt down, And offered to the Mightiest solemn thanks And supplication.
16. oldal - Nor voice can sing, nor heart can frame, Nor can the memory find, A sweeter sound than thy blest name, O Saviour of mankind!
187. oldal - Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength. Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
252. oldal - Thy faithfulness is unto all generations : thou hast established the earth, and it abideth. 91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances : for all are thy servants.