Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according affliction Assyria beasts Behold blessed blood bring brought called captivity cast cause Church comfort continue creatures darkness daughter death deliver destroy doth earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face fall father fear fire flesh fruit give given glorious glory God's grace hand hath head heart heaven holy hope Israel Jerusalem Judah judgment king land light live look means mighty mountains mouth night offer pass peace presence priest princes prophets rest righteous saith the LORD seed servant shew sins sons soul speak spirit stand strength strong sure taken temple thereof thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thyself tree true turn unto thee utterly VIII waters wherein whole wicked wisdom wise wont XXII XXVIII yield
61. oldal - Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin — ; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
478. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
19. oldal - And surely your blood of your lives will I require: at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. 6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
357. oldal - Though Israel be not gathered, Yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, And my God shall be my strength. And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, That thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
11. oldal - So he drove out the man ; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
247. oldal - For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts ; even one thing befalleth them : as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath ; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast : for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
377. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
214. oldal - My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written; Which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
262. oldal - In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened.