Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able Agent appeared arrived assistant attended become Bible blessing Board boys brethren called cause character chief Christ Christian Chronicle Church contains continued converts copies death direct duty English faith feel field five Foreign four friends give given gospel hand heart heathen Hindu hope important India influence instruction interest Islands Jews kind labors land language less letter live Lord March means meeting miles mind Miss mission missionary months native never object Persian persons poor prayer preaching Presb present printed received religion religious Report scholars sent Society soon souls spirit station SYNOD teacher things tion town tracts truth village whole wife worship
36. oldal - The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles ; the people which sat in darkness saw great light ; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
377. oldal - I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: and all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing : and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
71. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
127. oldal - And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
377. oldal - For I was ashamed to require of the king a band of soldiers and horsemen to help us against the enemy in the way : because we had spoken unto the king, saying, The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him ; but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him. So we fasted and besought our God for this : and he was entreated of us.
37. oldal - And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land : and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
127. oldal - For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish, foolishness, but unto us~ which are saved it is the power of God.
313. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand : for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
378. oldal - Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church...