Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection already answer appear approach Author awful become believe blessed blood body bosom brethren called cause character charity Christ Christian church conduct covered darkness death delivered directed divine doctrines duty earth East enemies enter eternal exist express faith father feel follow formed friends furnish gave give glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heard heart heaven holy honor hope human India influence Jesus justice land language light living look Lord means mind misery moral motives nature never objects occasion once opened opinion pass person pleasures poor present principles reach reason receive reign religion respect rest Sabat sense sorrow soul spirit stand Star suffering thee thing thou thousand tion true truth unto virtue voice whole
136. oldal - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
60. oldal - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty and ye gave me drink, I was a stranger and ye took me in; naked and ye clothed me, I was sick and ye visited me, I was in prison and ye came unto me.
245. oldal - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down and worshipped him; and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.
155. oldal - And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth ; And the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; And they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, And they shall be changed: But thou art the same, And thy years shall not fail.
46. oldal - If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, "Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled;" notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
195. oldal - ... eye hath not seen, ear hath not heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man to conceive.
57. oldal - Because I delivered the poor that cried, And the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : And I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
13. oldal - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...
44. oldal - Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, and said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.