Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
El Nuevo Testamento de Nuestro Seaenor Jesus-Christo: Version Cotejada ...
American Bible Society
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2014
ahora also angel answered behold believe bread brethren buena called CAPITULO cast causa CHAPTER Christ cielo city conocido cree dado days dead decía delante despues dias diciendo digo dijo disciples earth Entonces envió escrito Espíritu estaba Evangelio faith Father first Gentiles give gloria glory good gracia great hablar hallado hand hath have heard heaven hermanos Hijo Holy house into Jerusalem Jesu-Christo Jesus Jews Judios know life llamado Lord love made muerte muger multitude mundo name nombre Pablo Padre palabra paraque pass Paul pecado Pedro people Peter power pueblo receive recibido respondiendo reyno saber saith unto salió same Santo say unto saying sent shall speak Spirit take tambien temple tenía Then there they things thou tierra time tomó took venir verdad vinó were word world
187. oldal - And on the morrow, when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him ; Take care of him ; and whatsoever thou spendest more when I come again, I will repay thee.
663. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
422. oldal - For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think ; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
650. oldal - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
306. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
291. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
626. oldal - To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
8. oldal - AND when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word : for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
70. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith : these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
637. oldal - And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4 And there went out another horse that was red : and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another : and there was given unto him a great sword.