Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Apostle appeared applied bear beautiful Behold believe blessed bread bright bring brought building called character child church coming connection considered darkness dead death designed desire disciples divine doctrine door earth enter everlasting evident excellent existence expressed faith Father first-born foundation friends fruits give given glory gospel hand hath head heart heaven holy hope human illustrate importance instances Israel Jesus Christ Jews John king kingdom language light live look Lord manner Matt meaning Messiah mind moral nature never object occurs passage peace person present priest prophecy prophets reader Redeemer reference remarks resurrection saved Saviour says Scriptures seems seen sent soul speaking spirit stand stone sufferings temple thee things thou throne tion true truth universe unto whole
90. oldal - And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
104. oldal - Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
289. oldal - And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
116. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
234. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
74. oldal - Every man's work shall be made manifest. For the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire ; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
342. oldal - For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered ; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
20. oldal - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying ; neither shall there be any more pain : for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said. Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write : for these words are true and faithful.
301. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.