Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accept appear attend believe beseech blessed Blood Business Chap Christ Christian Circumstances Conscience consider continue Creature Death Delight desire Devotion Directions Divine Duty dying Earth endeavour engage eternal expect express Eyes Faith fall Father fear feel Friends give given Glory Gospel Grace Guilt Hand Happiness hath hear Heart Heaven holy hope humble immediately important Jesus John judge kind labour lead least Light live look Lord Love Manner Matt Matter Means Method Mind Name Nature needful neglected never offer once particular perhaps Person Place Pleasure possible Power Prayer present Psal Reader Reason receive reflect Regard Religion Resolution Salvation Sense seriously Service Sinner Sins Soul speak Spirit sure Temper tender Thee Thine Things thou art Thou hast Thoughts tion unto View whole wilt World
226. oldal - Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee.
241. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
243. oldal - Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save ; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear : but your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
306. oldal - God is not a man, that he should lie;. neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it ? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
156. oldal - For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world, through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
241. oldal - My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
167. oldal - ... me ; and I consecrate to thee all that I am, and all that I have ; the faculties of my mind, the members of my body, my worldly possessions, my time, and my influence over others; to be all used entirely for thy glory, and resolutely employed -in obedience to thy commands, as long as thou...
168. oldal - Sam. xxiii. 5, though every other hope and enjoyment is perishing. And do thou, 0 Lord, remember it too. Look down with pity, 0 my heavenly Father, on thy languishing, dying child. Embrace me in thine everlasting arms. Put strength and confidence into my departing spirit, and receive it to the abodes of them that sleep in Jesus, peacefully and joyfully to wait the accomplishment of thy great promise to all thy people, even that of a glorious re surrection, and of eternal happiness in thine heavenly...