« ElőzőTovább »
Disposal of Sewage.
As to Sewage Works without District.
PRIVIES WATERCLOSETS, &c.
43. Penalty on neglect of local authority to remove refuse, &c.
45. Power to provide receptacles for deposit of rubbish
Offensive Ditches and Collections of Matter.
49. Removal of filth on certificate of inspector of nuisances - - 156
Powers of Local Authority in relation to Supply of Water.
64. Vesting of public cisterns, &c., in local authority
65. Water for public baths, or trading or manufacturing purposes 143 66. Duty of urban authority to provide fire-plugs
67. Agreements with universities
Provisions for Protection of Water.
68. Penalty for causing water to be corrupted by gas washings
70. Power to close polluted wells, &c.
REGULATION OF CELLAR DWELLINGS AND LODGING-HOUSES.
Occupation of Cellar Dwellings.
71. Prohibition of occupying cellar dwellings
72. Existing cellar dwellings only to be let or occupied on certain
73. Penalty on persons offending against enactment
76. Registers of common lodging-houses to be kept
only by registered keepers
81. Power to local authority to require supply of water to houses- 175 82. Limewashing of houses
83. Power to order reports from keepers of houses receiving vagrants
88. Conviction for third offence to disqualify persons from keep
Bye-laws as to Houses Let in Lodgings.
90. Local Government Board may empower local authority to make bye-laws as to lodging-houses
91. Definition of nuisances
92. Duty of local authority to inspect district for detection of nuisances.
93. Information of nuisances to local authority
94. Local authority to serve notice requiring abatement of nuisance
95. On non-compliance with notice complaint to be made to justice
96. Power of court of summary jurisdiction to make order dealing with nuisance
97. Order of prohibition in case of house unfit for human habitation
98. Penalty for contravention of order of court
99. Appeal against order
104. Costs and expenses of execution of provisions relating to nuisances
100. In certain cases order may be addressed to local authority 101. Power to sell manure, &c.
105. Power of individual to complain to justice of nuisance
107. Local authority may take proceedings in superior court for
108. Power to proceed where cause of nuisance arises without district
111. Provisions of Act relating to nuisances not to affect other remedies
112. Restriction on establishment of offensive trade in urban
113. Bye-laws as to offensive trades in urban district
114. Duty of urban authority to complain to justice of nuisance arising from offensive trade
115. Power to proceed where nuisance arises from offensive trade carried on without district
UNSOUND MEAT, &c.
116. Power of medical officer of health to inspect meat, &c.
INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND HOSPITALS.
Provisions against Infection.
120. Duty of local authority to cause premises to be cleansed and
123. Provision of conveyance for infected persons
124. Removal of infected persons without proper lodging to hospital by order of justice
125. Removal to hospital of infected persons brought by ships
128. Penalty on letting houses in which infected persons have been lodging
129. Penalty on persons letting houses making false statements as to infectious disease
131. Power of local authority to provide hospitals
132. Recovery of costs of maintenance of patient in hospital 133. Power to provide temporary supply of medicine
PREVENTION OF EPIDEMIC DISEASES.
134. Power of Local Government Board to make regulations for
prevention of diseases