Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections Apostle appear bear become behold believe blessed body bring called cause character Christ Christian circumstances concerning conduct consider continue dead death desire divine duty earth enemies eternal evil example expect express eyes faith Father favour fear follow friends future give given glory Gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope hour human immortality Jesus judge judgement kind king kingdom light live look Lord mankind manner means mind nature never obedience object observe offered ourselves pass passions peace perfect persons pleasure prayer present promise proper punishment raised reason receive religion render reward righteousness salvation Saviour sense sins soul spirit suffer taken thee things thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue whole wicked
250. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar ; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
526. oldal - Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now ; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
133. oldal - And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus, tarried behind in Jerusalem ; and Joseph, and his mother, knew not of it.
301. oldal - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
426. oldal - But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen. "And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain...
216. oldal - So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
131. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant, to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel ; I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
247. oldal - And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.