Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections Almighty Apostle appear behold BISHOP PORTEUS blessed blood body brethren charity Christian circumcision circumstances conscience consider corrupt creatures dead death disciples divine duty earth endeavour enemies eternal everlasting evil faith Father favour fear flesh friends give glorious glory God's Gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly Herod holy Holy Spirit honour hope Hosanna immortality Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judge judgement king kingdom kingdom of God labour live Lord mankind mercy Messiah mind misery ness never obedience observe ourselves parable passions passover patience peace perfect persons Pharaoh Pharisees pleasure pray prayer prophet punishment racter reason receive Redeemer religion render repentance resurrection reward righteousness sacrifice salvation Saviour Scripture SERMON sinners sins Son of God sorrow soul spirit suffer Text taken thee thine things thou thoughts tion truth unto vile body virtue wicked wisdom word
250. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar ; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
526. oldal - Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now ; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
133. oldal - And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus, tarried behind in Jerusalem ; and Joseph, and his mother, knew not of it.
301. oldal - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
426. oldal - But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen. "And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain...
216. oldal - So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
131. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant, to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel ; I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
247. oldal - And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.