Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able admiration affection againſt amongſt appear attachment beautiful believe beſt better caſe character common conduct conſider contempt danger delight deſerve deſire eſteem excellence expect fame fancy feel firſt follow frequently friends Friendſhip give hand happy heart Heaven himſelf honour hope human idea imagination intereſt judges juſt kind laſt leſs live look Love lover manner mean meet merit mind moſt muſt nature never numbers object obſerve occaſion particular paſſion perhaps perſons pleaſing pleaſure praiſe preſent principle qualities reaſon regard religion reputation reſpect ſaid ſame ſay ſeems ſeldom ſenſe ſentiment ſhall ſhe ſhould ſituation ſociety ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtill ſuch ſuffer ſuppoſe ſurely temper tender themſelves theſe thing thoſe thought tion true truth turn uſe vice virtue virtuous whole whoſe wiſdom wiſh worth young youth
41. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
176. oldal - And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.
107. oldal - Abdiel, faithful found, Among the faithless faithful only he; Among innumerable false unmoved, Unshaken, unseduced, unterrified, His loyalty he kept, his love, his zeal ; Nor number nor example with him wrought To swerve from truth, or change his constant mind, Though single.
236. oldal - But happy they ! the happiest of their kind ! Whom gentler stars unite, and in one fate Their hearts, their fortunes, and their beings blend. 'Tis not the coarser tie of human laws, Unnatural oft and foreign to the mind, That binds their peace, but harmony itself, Attuning...
236. oldal - Tis not the coarser tie of human laws, Unnatural oft, and foreign to the mind, That binds their peace ; but harmony itself, Attuning all their passions into love ; Where friendship...
192. oldal - And he said, Lo, it is yet high day, neither is it time that the cattle should be gathered together: water ye the sheep, and go and feed them.
82. oldal - He, that has light within his own clear breast, May sit i' th' center, and enjoy bright day: But he, that hides a dark soul and foul thoughts, Benighted walks under the mid-day sun; Himself is his own dungeon.
191. oldal - And he looked, and behold a well in the field, and, lo, there were three flocks of sheep lying by it; for out of that well they watered the flocks: and a great stone was upon the well's mouth.