Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
againſt alſo Apoſtles appear Authority becauſe believe beſt Biſhops Bleſſed bring called cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian Church City common concerned conſider dangerous David Deſigns Divine earth Effects Enemies Eternal evil Eyes faith Father firſt follow Force give Glory God's Gods Government greater hands happy hath Head hearts Heaven himſelf Holy Honour hope Houſe Judge juſt Juſtice King Kingdom Knowledge Land laſt Laws leſs live Lord Love Majeſty matter means ment Mind moſt muſt Name Nature never occaſion Office Order particular Paul Peace Perſons Power preſent Prince Providence Reaſon Reign Religion Revelation ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſee ſeems ſelf ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſince ſome ſtill Subjects ſuch Text thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true turn unto uſe whole whoſe World Worſhip
12. oldal - For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents. and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind : But the tongue can no man tame ; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9. oldal - Surely the Lord is in this place, and I knew it not. How dreadful is this place ! This is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of Heaven.
6. oldal - Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
5. oldal - But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of Thee, and of Thine own have we given Thee.
1. oldal - For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee : 6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
22. oldal - It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: that bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
22. oldal - But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.