Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Abram Absalom Adonijah Ahab Ahaziah altar Amorites Balaam Balak beast behold Beth-el blessed bread brethren bring brother brought called Canaan captain Chap children of Israel commanded congregation covenant daughters David dwelt earth Egyptians Elijah Esau Esther evil gave gold Haman heart heaven Isaac Jacob Jebusites Jeroboam Jerusalem Joab Jordan Joseph Joshua Judah king of Assyria king of Israel king's kingdom land of Canaan land of Egypt land of Goshen LESSON Lord hath Lord said unto Moab Mordecai mount Nahor Nebat Nebuchadnezzar numbered pass Perizzites Pharaoh Philistines pray thee priests princes prophet reigned saith the Lord Samaria Samuel Saul say unto sent seven shalt thou sight smote Solomon sons stone stood tabernacle thereof thing thou art thou hast thou shalt thy seed thy servant took unto Pharaoh unto the Lord unto thee voice Wherefore wife wilderness word
241. oldal - All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar. At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. And the king spake and said, Is not this great Babylon that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty...
122. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it shall live.
241. oldal - I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation : and all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing : and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth : and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou...
6. oldal - And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept : and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof. And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
184. oldal - Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty : for all that is in the heaven, and in the earth is thine ; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.
132. oldal - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
74. oldal - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
74. oldal - And Moses said unto GOD, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The GOD of your fathers hath sent me unto you ; and they shall say to me, What is His Name ? what shall I say unto them ? And GOD said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM : and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
23. oldal - Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him ? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment ; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.