Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according angel Assyria behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cast cause Church command corrupt dead death delivered desire doctrine doth earth enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father fear fire flesh follow Gentiles gifts give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand hath head heard heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment king kingdom knowledge land light live Lord Matthew means nature offered pass peace perfect preach present priest profession promise prophets received respect rest righteousness saith salvation sent shalt shew sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer temple thee thereof thine things thou thou hast tion true truth unto VIII wherein wicked yourselves
123. oldal - BEHOLD, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me : and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple; even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in; behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
163. oldal - And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give ; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
371. oldal - For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
212. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
587. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
451. oldal - And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
262. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
280. oldal - Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
489. oldal - Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.