Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt alſo anſwered appear asked Authority becauſe began behold believe Body Bread bring brought called caſt chief Children Chriſt City coming commanded continue Country dead Death deliver departed deſired Devils Diſciples Doctrine Earth evil faid faith fall Father fear firſt followed fruit gave give given Glory Goſpel greater hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven himſelf holy houſe immediately Inſtructions Jefus Jeſus Jews John Judgment King Kingdom Lives Lord manner mean Mind Miracles moſt mother multitude muſt obey Parable Perſons Peter Phariſees Power pray preach preſent prieſts Prophets receive Religion Repentance Reward ſaid unto ſame ſaw ſay ſee ſelf ſent Servants ſhall ſhe ſhould ſome ſuch ſuffer tell Temple thee themſelves ther theſe things thoſe thou thought took true Truth uſe whole wife Woman World
178. oldal - For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance : but from him that hath not, shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
321. oldal - And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
5. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife : for That which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His Name JESUS : for He shall save His people from their sins.
77. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
203. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
333. oldal - Watch ye therefore : for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
295. oldal - And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
290. oldal - When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.
40. oldal - Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit ; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.