Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added answered appeared approach asked Basil better blessed blood brought Bryan called cause character church close Colonel command continued countenance dear death deep Derry doubt effect Ellen endurance enemy entered exclaimed expression eyes face faith famine fear feeling fire followed formed friends garrison gates gave gazed give given grave hand head heard heart holy honour hope Irish Lady language living look Lord M‘Alister Magrath marked means mind Morrison mother Murray nature never night object observed once party passed peace person poor prayer present priest Protestants raised received remains remarked rendered rest Ross scene seemed Shane smile soul spirit sufferings sure thing tion tone took town true turned uttered voice Walker walls young
98. oldal - For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
138. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held : and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth...
295. oldal - I AM the resurrection and the life, saith the Lord: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me, shall never die.
209. oldal - Therefore, thus saith the Lord concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it.
163. oldal - Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. 22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy ? are we stronger than he...
21. oldal - Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the Lord; for his mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man.
35. oldal - Nevertheless, whereunto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.— Phil.
296. oldal - But godliness, with contentment, is great gain, for we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain that we can carry nothing out ; and having food and raiment, let us be therewith content.