Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection againſt Almighty alſo amongſt angels appear attended becauſe become better bleſſed called Chriſt Chriſtianity commune conduct conſider dangers death deſign deſire deſtroy deſtruction divine doth doubtleſs duty enter evil expect eyes Father feaſt firſt follow folly give goodneſs guilty hand happineſs happy hath hearts heaven himſelf holy hopes hour human idle important kind kingdom knowledge laſt leaſt leſs lives look Lord mankind manner means ment mind moſt muſt nature never obſerve ourſelves parable paſs paſſions peace perhaps pleaſure preſent pride probably proper puniſhment reaſon receive reflect religion reward rich ſame Saviour ſays ſee SERM ſhall ſhort ſhould ſome ſpirit ſtill ſuch tares thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion truth turn univerſal unto uſeful vice virtue whilſt whole whoſe wiſdom XVIII XXIV XXXIII youth
7. oldal - Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one...
85. oldal - So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good : and the wedding was furnished with guests.
326. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
330. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping ; and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
82. oldal - Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
335. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name ; evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory : Glory be to thee, O Lord most High.
iv. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
167. oldal - Whatfoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might, for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge nor wifdom, in the grave, whither tho.u goeft.