A Catalogue of the Library of the London Institution: The general library. Additions from 1843-1852. An index of subjects. An index of authors and books
London Institution, 1852
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added additions Ancient Antiquities appendix Author Biographical Bishop Bohn's Books Britain British Cambr Cambridge Camden Catalogue century Charles Chemistry Church City Class collection College commencement Committee comprising containing CONTINUED Correspondence County Court Edinb Edward England English Engravings enlarged Essay Established Exhibition Foreign France French Geology George German Henry History illustrative improved Index Institution Introduction Ireland Italy James John Joseph Journal July June King LANGUAGE late Lectures Letters Library List Literature LL.D Lond London Lord manuscript March Memoirs Miscellaneous Museum narrative nature notes notices Observations original Pages Paris Philosophical Plan practical present Principles printed Proceedings published reign relating remarks Report revised Richard Robert Royal Sciences Scotland Second edition selected sketch Small 4to Small Folio Society Publications Sold Third Thomas tion Tracts Transactions Translated Travels Treatise University valuable various Vols Volume Voyage William York
376. oldal - LANZI'S History of Painting in Italy, from the Period of the Revival of the Fine Arts to the End of the Eighteenth Century. Translated by Thomas Roscoe. 3 vols. y. 6rf. each. LAPPENBERG'S History of England under the AngloSaxon Kings. Translated by B. Thorpe, FSA New edition, revised by EC Otte.
266. oldal - LEXINGTON (THE) PAPERS; or, Some Account of the Courts of London and Vienna at the end of the 17th Century. Edited by HON. H. MANNERS SUTTON. Svo. 14s. LEWIS' (SiR GC) Essay on the Government of Dependencies.
457. oldal - Memorials of Christian Life in the Early and Middle Ages ; including Light in Dark Places.
254. oldal - Life of Andrew Melville. Containing Illustrations of the Ecclesiastical and Literary History of Scotland in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries. Crown 8vo, 6s. History of the Progress and Suppression of the Reformation in Italy in the Sixteenth Century.
376. oldal - OCKLEY (S.) History of the Saracens and their Conquests in Syria, Persia, and Egypt. Comprising the Lives of Mohammed and his Successors to the Death of Abdalmelik, the Eleventh Caliph. By Simon Ockley, BD, Portrait of Mohammed.
286. oldal - Life and Times of Titian, with some Account of his Family, chiefly from new and unpublished records. With Portrait and Illustrations. 2 vols. Svo. 42s. GUMMING (R. GORDON). Five Years of a Hunter's Life in the Far Interior of South Africa.
188. oldal - CHARICLES ; a Tale illustrative of Private Life among the Ancient Greeks : with Notes and Excursuses. New Edition. Post Svo.
257. oldal - BOOK OF LECAN. A Collection of Pieces (Prose and Verse) in the Irish Language, in part compiled at the end of the Fourteenth Century ; now for the first time published from the original Manuscript in the Library of Trinity College, Dublin, by the Royal Irish Academy.