« ElőzőTovább »
PROVINCE OF QUEBEC,
PASSED IN THE
FORTY-SECOND AND FORTY-THIRD YEARS OF THE REIGN OF HER MAJESTY
And in the Second Session of the Fourth Parliament,
BEGUN AND HOLDEN AT QUEBEC ON THE NINETEENTH DAY OF JUNE, ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED
PRINTED BY CHARLES FRANÇOIS LANGLOIS,
ANNO DOMINI 1879.
ANNO QUADRAGESIMO SECUNDO ET QUADRAGESIMO TERTIO.
An act granting to Her Majesty the moneys required for the expenses of the Government, for the financial year ending on the 30th June 1880, and for other purposes connected with the public service.
[Assented to 31st October, 1879.]
MOST GRACIOUS SOVEREIGN,
WHEREAS it appears, by messages from His Honor Preamble LUC LETELLIER DE ST. JUST, heretofore Lieutenant Governor of the province of Quebec, and of His Honor THÉODORE ROBITAILLE, actually Lieutenant Governor of this Province, and the estimates accompanying the same, that the sums hereinafter mentioned are required to defray certain expenses of the government of the province, not otherwise provided for, for the financial year ending on the 30th June, 1880, and for other purposes connected with the public service; May it therefore please Your Majesty that it may be enacted, and be it enacted by the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislature of Quebec, that:
1. From and out of the consolidated revenue fund of $1,817,814.46 for the finan the province, a sum not exceeding, in the whole, one cial year million, eight hundred and seventeen thousand, eight ending 30th hundred and fourteen dollars and forty six cents, may be taken for defraying, during the current financial year, ending on the 30th June 1880, the charges and expenses of the government and public service of the province, as set forth in schedule annexed to this act,
Condition of the appropriations.
the said sum to include all the amounts already appropriated by statutes for services mentioned in the said schedule.
2. Every payment or application of moneys appropriated by this act, shall be held to be made provisionally, and subject to all adjustment in account hereafter, in respect of the Dominion and of the Province of Ontario, and of special funds which this act may in any manner affect.
3. Accounts in detail of all moneys expended under be rendered the authority of this act, shall be laid before both houses of the legislature of the province, at the next session thereof.
4. The application of all sums expended under the be rendered authority of this act, shall also be accounted for to Her
Act in force.
5. This act shall come into force on the day of the sanction thereof.