Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affections answer appeared asked believe blessed blind bring brought called cast cause Christ church conscience covenant dead death delivered devil divine doctrines earth elect enemies eternal everlasting eyes faith false Father fear flesh give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head hear heard heart heaven hell hold Holy hope Isaiah Jesus John Judge judgment King leave light live look Lord mark mind mount mouth nature never peace perfect person poor pray prayer preach prisoner promise Prov Psalm received righteousness saints Satan Saviour seemed sent servant sheep shew sinners soon soul sovereign Spirit stand sure tell thee things thou thou hast thought told took truth turned Universal Charity unto voice whole witness written
421. oldal - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
92. oldal - WE do not presume to come to this thy Table, O merciful Lord, trusting in our own righteousness, but in thy manifold and great mercies. We are not worthy so much as to gather up the crumbs under thy table. But thou art the same Lord, whose property is always to have mercy...
401. oldal - Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying ; Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
387. oldal - Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate : but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah : for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
214. oldal - And He will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.
185. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold and his wife* and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
389. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself; for no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
15. oldal - But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan : thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
423. oldal - Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,* And a twoedged sword in their hand...