Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer asked become beginning believe Bible Blessed Book called child Christ Christian church Clipping comes death disciples earth evil EXPLAINED eyes face faith Father follow four gave give given God's Golden Gospel Greek hand hear heard heart heaven human Jerusalem Jesus Jews John keep King kingdom knew lesson light lives look Lord Luke Mark Matthew means mind missionary mother nature never once parable pass Pharisees picture poor prayer prophet pupils Quarter Questions received rest rich Sabbath seed seeking seen Sermon soul speak spirit stand story SUGGESTIONS Sunday teacher teaching tell temple thee things thou thought to-day told true truth twelve unto verse whole words writing
168. oldal - Heaven doth with us as we with torches do, Not light them for themselves ; for if our virtues Did not go forth of us, 'twere all alike As if we had them not.
32. oldal - For he shall be great in the* sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.
234. oldal - Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
430. oldal - How think ye? If a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains and seeketh that which is gone astray ? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep than of the ninety and nine which went not astray...
430. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee : it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
194. oldal - Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets : I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
58. oldal - And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the HOLY GHOST was upon him.
84. oldal - Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low ; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth; 6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.