Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons on Various Subjects: With a Prefatory Discourse on Mistakes ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Adam Ægypt Apostacy Apostle Avenger of Blood Behold betwixt blessed Blood Brethren bring Cafe called carnal Charity Christian Church Commandment Corruption Covenant Daugh Daventry Death declared Dispensation Divine Grace Doctrine Earth eternal Evil Faith fallen fame Father Flesh Gift give glorious Glory God's Godliness Gospel Gospel of Christ Grace hast hath Heart Heaven heavenly Holy Spirit Honour human Israel Jesus Christ Jews Jhall John Kingdom Knowledge Light ligion living Lord Love Manichæans manifest ment Mercy Mind Ministration Moses Mystery ness Northampton Number Obedience outward Peace perfect Persons Pharisee Piety Power Preaching Promises Prophets receive Redemption Religion Repentance Righteousness Saints Salvation Samaria Saviour Scriptures Sermon shew Sinners Sins Soul speak Spirit suffered take1 thee ther Things Thomas Hartley thou art thro tion true Truth ture unto Virtue whilst Winwick Wisdom Word World Worship Zeal
168. oldal - And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it : that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
247. oldal - ... knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
cxi. oldal - So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the Gospel to you that are at Rome also.
231. oldal - Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church: whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles ; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory...
69. oldal - Look at the generations of old, and see : did ever any trust in the Lord, and was confounded ? or did any abide in His fear, and was forsaken ? or whom did He ever despise, that called upon Him...
133. oldal - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
12. oldal - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
75. oldal - But the ship was now in the midst of the sea tossed with waves : for the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them walking on the sea.