Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts Adam adoption angels apostle appears believe blessings blood body called cause Christ church coming concerning considered covenant covenant of grace created creation creatures David dead death distinct divine doctrine earth elect eternal everlasting evil expressed faith fall Father fear give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath head heart heaven hence holy human Isai Jews John judgment justified King kingdom knowledge light live Lord Luke manner Matt means Mediator mind nature never obedience objects observed perfect persons promise prove providence Psal punishment reason redemption respect resurrection righteousness saints salvation satisfaction says scripture sense shew sinners sins sometimes soul speak Spirit sufferings taken Testament things thou thought tion true truth unto viii whole wicked worship
462. oldal - Let all the earth fear the Lord : let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
599. oldal - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed then Eve. And Adam was not deceived ; but the woman, being deceived, was in the transgression ; notwithstanding she shall be saved in child-bearing, if they continue in faith, and charity, and holiness with sobriety.
149. oldal - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
211. oldal - Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins? Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
570. oldal - The seven good kine are seven years ; and the seven good ears are seven years : the dream is one.
241. oldal - The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
133. oldal - The increase of his house shall depart, and his goods shall flow away in the day of his wrath. 29 This is the portion of a wicked man from God, and the heritage appointed unto him by God.
301. oldal - Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.
ii. oldal - IDE, of the said District, hath deposited in this office, the title of a book, the right whereof he claims as proprietor, in the words following, to wit : " Inductive Grammar, designed for beginners. By an Instructer." In conformity to the act of the Congress of the United States...