Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Method for Prayer; with Scripture Expressions Proper to Be Used Under Each ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
A Method for Prayer: With Scripture Expressions Proper to Be Used Under Each ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
afflićtion againſt alſo aſk aſſurance becauſe bleſfing bleſs thee bleſſed caſt cauſe Chriſt Jeſus Chriſtians covenant darkneſs deſire Deut earth eternal everlaſting evil faith Father firſt fleſh give us grace glory goodneſs goſpel hath heart heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt honour houſe iniquity Iſa Iſrael Jeſus Chriſt John kingdom let thy live Lord Jeſus Chriſt Luke mercy moſt muſt ourſelves peace perfeót pleaſed pleaſure praiſe pray thee prayer preſent preſerve promiſe proſperity Prov Pſal Pſalm reaſon reſt righteouſneſs ſaid ſaints ſake ſalvation ſame ſanétify ſave ſay ſcriptures ſea ſee ſeek ſent ſerve ſet ſhall ſhine ſhould ſhow ſin ſome ſouls ſpeak ſpirit ſtand ſtrength ſtrong ſuch themſelves theſe thine things thoſe thou art thou haſt thy name thy ſervants thyſelf truſt underſtanding unto thee uſe viii whoſe wiſdom wiſe word worſhip xxxiii
65. oldal - Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
168. oldal - Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
91. oldal - For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them : but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
161. oldal - Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever : And let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, top of the mountains; and Amen.
74. oldal - But ye beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
163. oldal - Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not : thou, O Lord, art our father, our Redeemer ; thy name is from everlasting.
168. oldal - Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty : for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is Thine ; Thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and Thou art exalted as head above all.
48. oldal - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us ; and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
101. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; "that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...