Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angel apostle appears argument Asia authority believe Bishop blessed blood body brethren called cause chap Christian Church commanded considered continue converts dead death desire divine doctrine earth Ephesus Epistle evidence evil expression faith Father flesh Gentiles gifts give given glory Gospel grace Greek hand hath heard heart heaven Hebrew Holy Italy James Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John judge Julian Julian Pe knowledge known learned live Lord manner means mentioned mind Moses nature observes opinion passage Paul Paul's persecution persons Peter preached present Priest probable promise prophets prove reason received refer religion riod Roman Rome Scripture sent shew speak Spirit suffer supposed teachers temple thee things thou Timothy tion truth unto Vulgar Æra whole write written
672. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
684. oldal - That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
688. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month : and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
619. oldal - If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God ; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth : that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ; to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
687. oldal - And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel...
372. oldal - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient ; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness...
357. oldal - For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy : for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so. your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
685. oldal - And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city : and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.