Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accomplished according actions affections ages animals appears attainment attributes authority become believe blessings called cause character Christ circumstances communicate conduct consequence consider continued counsel created creatures darkness death desire direct divine doctrine earth eternity everlasting evidence evil exercise existence fact faculties faith feel formed founded give given glory grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holiness honour hope human important infinite influence intelligent judgment justice knowledge known less light living Lord mankind means ment mind moral nature necessary necessity ness never object observe operations opinion original pass passion perfection person philosophy pleasure possession present preserved principles promise prove providence reason regard render revelation righteousness sense shew soul spirit sufferings surely things thou thought tion true truth understanding universe unto virtue whole wisdom
483. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
333. oldal - For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name, and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.
112. oldal - Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there shall thy hand lead me, And thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me, Even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from theet But the night shineth as the day. The darkness and the...
342. oldal - What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands ; thou hast put all things under his feet...
298. oldal - Only the Lord had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and He chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.
301. oldal - What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory...
468. oldal - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
124. oldal - God forbid that I should justify you : till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.