Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquire affections arise attention become believe benevolence better blessed called cause character cheerful Christ christian circumstances comfort conduct consider continually conversation danger death desire devotion disposition duties earth enter entirely excite exertions existence expressions faith feelings friends future give given glory God's gospel habits happiness heart heaven holy hope human imagination important impressions improvement influence instruction interest Jesus kindness labors light lives look Lord manner means meet mind moral motives nature neglect ness never obedience object obligations ourselves passed peace perfect piety prayers prepare present principles reason receive regard religion religious remember render requires rest rules Saviour scenes seems serious sincerity society soon sorrow speak spirit strength suffering surely teach temper temptation things thought tion trials truth turn views wants weak whole wishes
xxxv. oldal - How can we sing the Lord's song in a strange land? If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth.
42. oldal - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
xviii. oldal - Now, Spring returns : but not to me returns The vernal joy my better years have known ; Dim in my breast life's dying taper burns, And all the joys of life with health are flown.
208. oldal - For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord.
206. oldal - ... to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles ; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom ; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus : whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
52. oldal - Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
182. oldal - Numbers xxiii. 10, Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his.
xviii. oldal - Oh, that I had wings like a dove, that I might flee away and be at rest...