Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advent already Antichrist Apocalypse apostle appears applied authority Babylon beast Bishop bring called chap chapter character Christ Christian church circumstances coming concerning conclude considered Daniel described doctrine earth empire event evident existing expectation expression fact fathers former Gentiles give given glory hand hath head heaven holy horn important instance interpretation Israel Italy Jesus Jews John judge judgment king kingdom land latter likewise literal look Lord manner meaning mentioned noticed object observe opinion papacy particular pass passages period persons pope portion present principle promise prophecy prophet Psalm question reader reason received reference regard reign remarkable respect resurrection Roman saints says scripture seen sense seven speak spirit supposed symbols taken thee things thou tion understood unto verse vision whole witnesses writers xvii
170. oldal - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea: Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
193. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all ; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
30. oldal - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them (italics mine).
189. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, (lest ye should be wise in your own conceits,) that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved ; as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
25. oldal - Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt ; but, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them ; and they shall dwell in their own land.
293. oldal - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
23. oldal - I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers, 'unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come.
186. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.